• Strength of Materials
• Resistance of materials (special course)
• Construction mechanics
• Construction mechanics (special course)
• Construction structures and architecture of buildings and structures,
• Basics and foundations
• Bridge design
• Construction of bridges
• Basics of the scientific research
• Repair and reconstruction of bridges
• Transport tunnels
• Operation of bridges
• Maintenance of engineering structures
• Construction production technology
• Mining and blasting
• Theory of elasticity, plasticity and creep
• Estimating work in transport construction
• Technology and organization of construction of transport facilities
• Computer design of transport facilities
• Artificial structures on communication routes
• Technology of scientific research
• Computer modeling
• Special transport facilities
• Innovative methods of designing transport facilities
• Innovative technologies for the construction of transport facilities and modern methods of organization, planning and management
• Assessment of the technical condition of artificial structures
• Modern methods and principles of restoration of bridge structures after damage
• System design of bridge and tunnel structures
• Modern technologies of construction and operation of tunnels and subways
The department has a research laboratory for examination and testing (certificate of compliance of the measurement system with the requirements of DSTU ISO 10010:2005 No. 01-0154/2020 dated 10.12.2020).
There is a specialized computer class equipped with modern computers with licensed software and an electronic library of regulatory documents and books by specialty. 4 lecture halls are equipped for holding lectures using presentation materials and scientific and educational films.
Lecture by stakeholder Oleksandr LUKIN, Ph.D. of Sciences, chief engineer of the Expert Center "ENGINEERING STRUCTURES" LLC for those seeking education under the OP "Bridges and Transport Tunnels" in the discipline "Operation of Bridges".
For students studying under the "Bridges and Transport Tunnels" educational program, stakeholders conduct introductory lectures on various areas of activity related to the design, construction and operation of bridges and tunnels.