1. Modeling of complex physical processes using atomic basis functions.
2. Conversion of information "analog code".
3. Information technology in education.
4. System analysis and theory of optimal solutions.
5. Information technology and WEB programming.
6. Modeling of thermal processes in environments using Kalman filter.
7. Microprocessor programming.
8. Geometric modeling of systems.
9. Development of methods of rational organization of transport in cities.
The department has strong scientific ties with many well-known research and educational institutions, such as the National Aerospace University. ME Zhukovsky "KHAI", National Technical University "KhPI", Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics "KNURE", SE "Lviv Research Radio Engineering Institute", NTUU "KPI", NTU "National Transport University", NAU "National Aviation" university".