The department carries out training in educational and professional / scientific programs
Bachelor (EPP Ecology and Environmental Protection)
Master (EPP Environmental Safety)
Doctor of Philosophy (ESP Environmental Safety)
We train qualified specialists for government authorities / enterprises and the private sector in the following areas:
- climate management;
- environmental control and management;
- biosafety and environmental monitoring;
- control and rational use of subsoil;
- waste management and recycling technologies;
- biodiversity and customs phytocontrol;
- sustainable management of water resources, protection of land and atmospheric air.
Based on the results of the training, you will gain competence in the field of environmental safety:
- development and implementation of innovative technologies and management methods in the field of environmental safety for industry and transport;
- organization of a system of management, monitoring, reporting and greenhouse gas emissions at the level of enterprises, regulatory bodies and state authorities;
- conducting environmental and energy audits of enterprises, institutions and organizations;
- organization of the environmental management and control system.
- training under the international grant program "Climate Management";
- in-depth training in a foreign language;
- foreign internships under the Erasmus + program;
- training in magistracy and graduate school.
structural divisions of the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Natural Resources of Ukraine; controlling bodies of state power and local self-government; licensed enterprises, institutions and institutions that develop and approve environmental permits; industrial and research institutions.